Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

First post on the first day of the New Year... I foresee that there'll be lots of changes happening in my life this new year.

This year:

* I'll say goodbye to life as a student once again after 3 long years this June...

* Prolly be one of the frictionally unemployed people out there (for hopefully as short a time as

possible)...

* Embark on building my career...

* Work hard at making my relationship a better one & learn to give and love more...

* Aim to be more settled and less playful...

Time really flies... it feels like it was only yesterday that I just left my job and went back to being a full-time student again. Where I stuggled with tutorials and hateful projectmates & worked really hard for all those distinctions.

The past 2.5 years years certainly hadn't been easy for me. Especially after being very used to slacking and to spending my OWN money... One of the bane of being a student again means I'll have to depend on mummy again for a living & it certainly isn't something to be very proud of... & the worse thing is, I think I'm a pretty big spender. Why? Well, 'cause I have relatively expensive taste... Like eating good food, buying nice clothes, pretty shoes and bags & indulging in a very expensive hobby - diving... Thank goodness I gave up on wakeboarding... Otherwise the damage level would be a notch higher!


I'm so looking forward to join the working world again & though there's this feeling of apprehension, I'm still very much excited about it. Hopefully, God will be kind to this little bitchy girl here and bless her with lots of good luck. Also, I wish that all my friends and family be blessed with good health, those who are attached to have an even greater relationship, those who are single to find their perfect soulmate, those working to climb higher up the corporate ladder, those who are married to have a perfect marriage!

May happiness come everyone's way!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home