Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend Away

Before the trip to Bintan happened, I was really worried that the weather over there would be as bad as Singapore's... Looks like my worries were all unnecessary... Cos I'm as red as a lobster now =D

Really enjoyed myself over there, dipping in the pool overlooking the beautiful sea, having drinks at the bar IN the swimming pool, stuffing my face with food, playing Virtual Tennis on Xbox which I so suck at & basically just being able to spend time away from the hectic Singapore with baby.

Still ever so happy being with him... and I miss him already...

Anyway, here are the 2 random pictures taken when we had dinner at this really nice Thai restaurant there... Enjoy!























1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lomantic lomantic lomantic

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home