Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Can't think of a title...

"I'm sorry I took so long to say I love you. I've always thought that if I don't acknowledge this love that I'm feeling, I can just turn and leave once I get sick of the relationship. I've never wanted to take responsibility for love... & now that I'm finally saying it... it might be too late."
How typical of men to do that... Holding back all the time & only when they realise the girl's really leaving them for good, they start being the SNAG... Sighz...
********
We all probably look at the big picture too much... as a result, we often overlook the small little things which are just as important.
Yeah, I suppose the destination is important... but what's the point of getting to wherever you are if you haven't been enjoying the ride? The ride in itself, is as important as the destination...
It wouldn't do any harm to just let your hair down, sit back, relax and see where life leads you to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home