Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Road Ahead...

Suddenly life has dealt me with a situation which totally caught me off-guard...

The road ahead which used to look so bright and straight-forward has suddenly been filled with trees grown to monstrous proportions, covering every inch of sunlight which could possibly seep in... If unaware, one could just trip & fall over one of those overgrown roots. In place of the beautiful flowers which grew, were big, black, ugly ones...

Again, I've come to realise that alot of things in life is very much dependent on timing. Time's the crucial factor... even if you have every other necessary criteria in place but the timing alone is wrong, nothing can ever work out.

I don't know what to make out of it. As much as I'm aware of how important it means to this person, I can't help but feel kind of sad. I wonder if I've been a taken into as a deciding factor or was I totally not at all taken into consideration when the decision was made.

Was it a sudden decision or has it already been in the making for awhile? Would it make any difference anyway? I suppose not...

********

Every seedling when planted into a pot of soil, needs lots of love, care, water, sunlight and fertiliser to grow and blossom into a beautiful flower. What if it has to be taken away from the sun just as the first leaves are sprouting out? Would it still survive all the same?

********

Is it true that everthing which doesn't have a strong foundation will never be able to withstand the test of time?

********

It's so much easily to totally close yourself up and deny all feelings than to open yourself up and show all affection and love... 'cause by doing the latter, one would be doubly hurt if one's affections aren't reciprocated...


********

One part of me thinks it's really stupid to just let it go like that while another part of me thinks it's better to just let it go while it's still beautiful... lest hearts get broken and feelings get hurt...

********

Decisions... of such magnitude... are never easy...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home