Monday, February 20, 2006

Decisions made, consequences accepted...

Ever thought of how far you're willing to go for love?

I never thought I'll be able to love with that kind of capacity until she pointed it out to me. Someone is apparently very much in shock with the decision that I've made.

What's so shocking about it my dear? ;) People grow and people change... At each point of your life, there's bound to be something which takes priority in life isn't it? I've decided to make that mine... So, there you go.

No big deal... I make my choice, I'll bear with the consequences be it good or bad... Besides, I think 2-3 years isn't such a long time... Let's just take it as a very long self-discovery break... Hopefully, by the end of it, I would be more aware of what I want & understand myself more.

& trust me okie, I'm really not acting on impulse... I've already given it a good thought before deciding on it.

I think for once in my life, I have a very clear direction and a very specific goal... I have no idea if it's attainable... but I guess there's no harm giving it a shot...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home