Wednesday, March 22, 2006

加油!

Sometimes when I feel down, you just have this special ability to make me feel so much better without even doing much.
I really appreciate the fact that you're able to make me see things in a whole new perspective. Which is why we should spend more time together 'cause you are able to make me see the light! =)
As you asked... I feel like I'm falling in love all over again every single day. Yes, there're certainly times whereby I have my doubts and my insecurities. But time and again, you were able to make me feel otherwise.
It feels good to know that we've progressed and gotten very far from where we started off. There were days where I am seriously pissed with you & I believe I've the same effect on you too. But hey, without such times, we wouldn't have gotten to know each other even better.
Yes, I really do hope that at the end of 2 years, we'll still be together, only much closer and with a deeper understanding of each other. Meanwhile, you work hard while I'll be here supporting you emotionally. I'll work hard too... And let's both work hard together to nurture this 'baby' of ours & hopefully at the end of these 2 trying years, our 'baby' would have grown up to be a strong little thing...
********
And though the odds say improbable
What do they know
For in romance All true love needs is a chance
And maybe with a chance you will find
You too like I
Overjoyed, over loved, over you, over you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home