Sunday, March 12, 2006

An Update

Been really caught up with life in general these days, which explains the lack of update. Not that I've stopped having interesting encounters already...

Well, school as usual is hectic... It's even more so now that the project deadlines are drawing nearer.

Had a shoot last week too... & it has been ages since I went for castings... Had a stroke of good luck this time round and got a job =) Had lots of fun doing the shoot...

On the job-hunting front, things have been going well up till this point. Let's hope it'll stay this way till I get THE offer.

Friends are all well... with 2 marriages happening by end of the year and I'm so happy for them.

I'm still happily in love for those who are curious and probably wondering what the hell happened to me after a couple of those depressing posts of mine. Oh well, let's just say that sometimes shit happens. But I've cleared those shit... and the system's smooth and running again haha.

In fact, I'm happier than ever... though April's coming soon. But let's not think about it. Will learn to deal with it as it happens... & I'm pretty sure I can cope well...

Anywayz, will try to update more often. Take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home