Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I do care...

Sometimes, I can be quite insensitive to the feelings of the people close to me. Also, I tend to assume too much.

You're always on my mind... It's true. From the moment I wake up in the morning, when I'm on my way to school on the bus, when the lecturer's words don't make sense anymore, when I'm eating, when I'm on my way home, when I'm home and doing nothing, even when I'm out with my friends... I'm always thinking of you.

It's just that sometimes, I can be quite a scatterbrain. Like how I can be so engrossed in my project that I am lost in my own world... & I can forget to do certain things. Not that they aren't important, just that probably I ain't very good at multi-tasking and thus filter out certain 'To-Do' stuff unconciously.

It's not that I don't care... or that you aren't important enough. I admit that I tend to lack initiative sometimes and therefore, I usually sit and wait instead of taking action. Like how you're always the one calling me all the time... & if you don't call, I wouldn't call too. I always thought that you're the busier one so I shouldn't disturb you. Which explains why I tend to sit & wait for you to call me, rather than picking up my phone to dial your number even when I miss you like hell sometimes. Now I know what you meant the other time when you said we are just too considerate for each other.

I'm sorry... I've never realised that this would upset you. But that message from you just now, slapped me hard across the face. Realisation dawned upon me & I wonder why it hasn't earlier on. It made me realise how unfeeling I portray myself as sometimes and how silly and stupid this mentality of mine is. This whole 'He's busy so when he's free, he'll call me... I'll just wait and not disturb him' mentality probably irks you lots. I know how you feel... 'cause I feel this way at times too. It certainly doesn't feel good... I promise I'll remind myself to be more proactive in future and show you more C&C okie...

Do not doubt me... Whatever doubts I may have cast on you, is really nothing but a stupid misunderstanding... I'll keep myself in check in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home